Thursday, March 2, 2006

My Favorite Things #1

So, to go along with the DAM posts, I came up with this "brilliant" thought of blogging about my favorite things. I know, I know....it's got an Oprahesque kind of feel to it. Nonetheless, this is going to be the less shi-shi version of Oprah's "my favorite things" show. Now mind you, I'm not too high maintenance and so don't expect Louis Vuitton hand bags or Gucci sunglasses. I find myself delighted by the more simpler things in life. So here goes, the first "My Favorite Thing" (MFT) is as follows........

I discovered this lip balm through Irishgirl who picked up a pot at Urban Outfitters and I absolutely fell in love with the stuff. Since Irishgirl was getting tired of being harassed by yours truly to use some of her lip stuff, and in order to keep Irishgirl's friendship, I decided to pick up a pot of this sweet scented lip balm. Urban Outfitters didn't sell Rosebud anymore, however the disappointment did not last for too long because I discovered that Sephora was selling the stuff. So for $6.50, you get this delightful, vintage looking lip balm pot, with a hint of pink hue and a delectable strawberry taste which makes for some kissable lips. SMACK!

2 comments:

Justin said...

It's only like Oprah if you give every member of your audience their very own container of lip balm.

Joy said...

so I guess you're going to run out to Sephora to pick up a Rosebud then? ;)