It's a Friday night, not even 10 PM yet, and yours truly is sitting here in her pajamas. And do you know what is really pathetic? I changed into my pj's two hours ago. Can we say LOSER??? Sadly, I had to work this evening, preparing for an all day training that I have to give tomorrow. Can you detect my excitement in this post? While going over the training stuff for tomorrow, my only consolation was this nice glass of merlot that I was imbibing in. As enjoyable this glass of wine was, I forgot about the fact that wine makes me incredibly drowsy. Fortunately however, I think I have a semblance of an idea of what I will be presenting tomorrow.
Time for bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Joy we are both losers, I was doing the same thing Friday night.
I don't consider it a definition of being a loser.
I consider it a definition of knowing when to take time for yourself. :)
I absolutely love it when I can come home and get into my pajamas and just RELAX. :)
Post a Comment