I'm ba-ack!!!! Anyone miss me?
My many thanks to Anonymous Coward, Larissa, Bougie Black Boy, and Naive No More for taking some time off from their own blogs and contributing to my little corner on the blogosphere. I see, though, that AC had a little bit too much fun this morning in here. The punk. ;) Friends, my heartfelt thanks for your thoughtful, funny, and poignant posts, you all are super wonderful!
BFF is still in the east coast, but not with me. She is on her way to DC as I type this. Anyways, I have much to share about our week.....our jaunt through NYC, perusing through the Italian Market in south Philly, exploring Princeton, eating chocolate shaped in a certain anatomical feature, catching up over bottle of wine........I cannot believe how fast this week has gone. BFF comes back from DC this Saturday afternoon and flies back to Vancouver early Sunday morning. I will be so sad to see her go. :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Welcome back. Hope we didn't send your readers hiding.
Post a Comment