Monday, March 27, 2006

Cogitate

It began as what seemed like a game,
Quips volleying back and forth,
A smirk here, a chuckle there.
He doesn't know.

It progressed to what seemed like play,
Your turn, then my turn, your turn again,
A giggle here, a titter there.
They didn't know.

It evolved into an state of interest
Theories spewed and possibilities wondered
Curiosity here, distractions there.
She doesn't know.

It is developing into something more
Words spoken and butterfly feelings.
Laughter here, smiles over there.
Do they need to know?

9 comments:

Smerdyakov said...

Sounds awfully mushy.

Joy said...

And you just looooooove it, don't ya?

Theresa said...

I'm a big fan of mushy stuff. The mushier the better.
And you know what's really hot?
Guys who like mushy stuff!

Joy, This is a really sweet poem. I hope it's true for you.

Joy said...

I gotta agree with you on that one theresa......guys + mushy stuff = big turn on. Thanks theresa......we'll see.....we'll see.....

Smerdyakov said...

Gag

Spin_Doc1 said...

I love the mushy stuff too, and with Theresa I hope it works out.

Plimco said...

I just like the word mush.

mush mush mush

yay.

Nunzia said...

I liked it :)

Joy said...

theresa, spin_doc1, plimco, and nunzia......you all make me smile. :)

as for anonymous coward, MUSH.... MUSH... MUSH....MUSH..... You LOVE it!