So I thought about emailing this picture to the nefarious
Assclown to post in his blog because we all know about his twisted penchance for toilets and urinals. However, the more I thought about it, the more piqued I became at the thought of giving him all the glory with the grandeur of this particular picture that I discovered. Instead, I've decided to selfishly post it in MY blog. So here it is peoples, Joy's urinal picture of the day:

Are you green with envy AC? Or in other words, pink with envy???
9 comments:
Awesome! You're right though, I don't think he'd appreciate it. Smart move.
Yeah, that might be a little girly for his blog. I can't imagine too many guy's peeing there.
Personally I much prefer slowly assimilating your blog to the Assclown ways than getting credit for a potty picture.
Next thing you know, you'll start writing risque paotry.
AC will find a way to take credit for EVERYTHING.
clew, thanks! i figured it would be. :)
nnm,
it might be a little too girly, but hey, for all we know, ac might be batting for the other team (and we all know I'm not talking about baseball here)
ac,
Not gonna happen. What's paotry? Never heard of it before. As for the risque part, I don't think you'll see anything too risque in here either. This might be a foreign idea to you, but this is a clean blog. Get it?
theresa,
that's due to his narcisistic tendencies.
That is so funny.
aw it's purty but why would a men's urinal be all foo fooed up like that?
unacknowledged genius,
i have not idea. either someone did a really good job with photoshop or they just have a butt load of time on their hands.
bill - good to see you here. :)
Oh, my goodness, how cute are those?!
And with that comment, Joy, I confirmed the overall thought that these ARE too girly for the Assclown.
Post a Comment