Sunday, April 30, 2006

Sunday's Quote Of The Day

Roaming around The Cloisters in Upper Manhattan this afternoon, I noticed the many gay couples, mostly men, perusing through the museum. And of course these men were very good looking. I made note of this to TherapyBoy and his response?

"Yes, they're hunky. But they're hunky for each other."

Sheesh. What a waste.

6 comments:

Smerdyakov said...

I'm sure there are many hot women you could be hunky for yourself.
That would teach those guys a lesson!

Michelle said...

In your dreams AC.

Larissa said...

i thought you were more into wussy men?

Joy said...

ac,
only you would come up with that kind of statement. now what point would there be in teaching "those guys" a lesson when they're playing on the other team?

nnm,
i couldn't have said it better myself. lol!

ris,
"wussy men"? c'mon now. you know me better than that. i think you might be a little bit mistaken. i'm not the one who goes for the tall thin dudes with big noses. ;)

Spin_Doc1 said...

I would just like to see a hunky man right about now, just to look.

Theresa said...

I suppose it's not a waste if they're hunky for each other.

Besides, there must be a few hunky straight guys around somewhere. Surely if they knew how fantastic we are, they'd fall all over themselves to win our approval. Perhaps we need a marketing strategy.