Since today was such a beautiful day, I decided to go for a run along the water front.
And ended up freezing my freakin' butt off.
Sometimes I don't know why I subject myself to sheer torture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am complex and at times I am a contradiction.
8 comments:
rofl.....I do the same kind of things.
fyi, i posted stuff today (effect of our conversation saturday night) on BOTH blogs. just thought you would want to know. :)
ris,
i checked both blogs, but only found one updated. girl, you better get your hiney over to your blog and update it like you said you did! :-P call me!
Cold can release the Soul to new, unwithered hights.
I do it twice a week and it is a struggle every time. I keep waiting for it to get easier.
I so hear ya spin_doc. Over the last few months it's been a struggle to run 3x per week. I used to run 4-5X per week and on the weekends, I'd run for an hour to an hour and a half stretches. Now, I'm lucky if I can make it through 40 minutes. It must be my old age.
Joy, I am going to blame it on age too.
You would've been proud of me today spin_doc1. I ran hard this evening and it was almost effortless! :)
Post a Comment