Monday, September 25, 2006

Count Down

I'm flying home to the west coast to visit the family this Thursday morning. Shh....it's a surprise. Mom and dad have no idea about this visit and so it will be fun to just randomly walk in the house like I actually live there. Actually, my aunt (HHB's mom) and I have been conspiring over the last few weeks about this particular visit. She's also flying up to visit, but from San Diego. Anyway, our arrivals will be within half an hour of each other and so my dear brother will be picking us up at Sea-Tac airport and then taking the 2 hour drive up to Surrey/Vancouver, BC. Seeing that I'm only there for four days, it's going to be a relatively short trip. See, four days after I get back from visiting the family, I leave for France. Yes, I know, life is just too hard. ;)

I cannot wait to see the looks on my parents' faces!


6 comments:

Heather Jane said...

Hey, instead of sushi, we should do Indian this time - wannawanna?
Would love to see you again, though with your short trip and all your visiting to do I doubt we can swing it. Care to try?

Take me with you in your carry on luggage, I could really use a croissant and some cafe in France right now.

Spin_Doc1 said...

Oh you invite me to visit you when you are going to be out of town, now I see how it is....

i used to be me said...

What a nice surprise for your parents. Enjoy!

Joy said...

calamity-
so you gonna tempt me with some butter chicken and naan bread? hmm.....email me your new phone number. :D

spinner,
my bad. i didn't realize you were going to be in the east coast this week! :\

ug!!!
girly, i've missed you! how've you been? *hugs*

Dickie Chick said...

J!!!!!!! I can't believe that you are coming out this weekend!!!!! What an awesome surprise for your mom and dad! Yeah! I am sure that they will be so happy to see you. I know it's a short trip, but do you wanna meet Olivia? We would only take up a few of your minutes. O would love to meet her mommy's fab friend. Anyways, I know time is precious for ya. I am bad for trying to tempt you.

Joy said...

girly,
that is so wrong - tempting me with your little Olivia. you KNOW i want to meet your precious girl!!! i'll give you a call when i'm in town and i'll see what i can do. :) love ya!