HHB: I'm really over Sanrio Girl. Seriously. I met someone else at my friend's party a few weeks ago.
Me: Sure.
HHB: Seriously.
Me: By the end of our conversation you'll end up saying "Oh, I still really like Sanrio Girl. She's so hot."
HHB: Really, I'm over her. This girl I met at the party, she's also hot. But the thing is, she's younger than me.
Me: How much younger?
HHB: She's a freshman. But she's a really hot freshman.
Me: So what's her name?
HHB: I don't know yet.
I wish I was there to smack his head. So through the course of our conversation I tormented HHB over the fact that he was "cradle robbing". The funny thing was, he had no idea what cradle robbing meant until I expounded on what the phrase meant. He thought it was funny. How funny? Well, here's his expression.........
I LIKE JAIL BAIT??And so I veered the conversation back to Sanrio Girl, HHB's true passion, which led to another amusing conversation all together.
Me: So, are you gonna ask Sanrio Girl to the prom or what?
HHB: I don't know. She's too hot.
Me: So I've heard. *Laughter ensues*
HHB: Why're you laughing at me?
Me: *Laughter continues* I'm laughing because this girl is seriously in another league. That's why it is your goal in the next few months to get her to agree to go to prom with you. *More laughter*
HHB: She IS in another league! She is SO hot.
Me: *Looks at cell phone and rolls eyes* What's the worse thing that could happen? She'll say no and you'll move on. When you look at the bigger picture this whole situation will be so minute that you'll look back on it and laugh. Trust me, you'll understand. *More laughter* I am so gonna blog this conversation!
Me: So, are you gonna ask Sanrio Girl to the prom or what?
HHB: I don't know. She's too hot.
Me: So I've heard. *Laughter ensues*
HHB: Why're you laughing at me?
Me: *Laughter continues* I'm laughing because this girl is seriously in another league. That's why it is your goal in the next few months to get her to agree to go to prom with you. *More laughter*
HHB: She IS in another league! She is SO hot.
Me: *Looks at cell phone and rolls eyes* What's the worse thing that could happen? She'll say no and you'll move on. When you look at the bigger picture this whole situation will be so minute that you'll look back on it and laugh. Trust me, you'll understand. *More laughter* I am so gonna blog this conversation!
I'M in a league of MY own!Later on our conversation shifted a little.....
HHB: It's my 18th birthday tomorrow and my friends plan to take me to a strip club sometime this weekend.
Me: *Looks at cell phone and rolls eyes again* First of all you're underage, second of all I'm telling your parents, and lastly...how would you feel if your sister (remember TeenyBopper?) was on that stage and your buddies, along with some other sleazy, dirty old men were leering over her?
HHB: I won't think of my sister then.
Me: What would you do if Jesus were sitting right next to you?
HHB: *Silence.....*
*Side note: Sorry Uncle Andy, I really tried!*
At this point I really wished I could have smacked him a good one on the head.
Nonetheless, HHB was excited over the prospect of being the main attraction in one of my blog posts. Hence he preceeded to email me some recent pictures, begging me to post them. I told him that I would be asking people to find him a prom date. Either that, or give him some sound advice on how to win Sanrio Girl's heart.
And so folks, here you have it, HHB's birthday plea....
HHB: It's my 18th birthday tomorrow and my friends plan to take me to a strip club sometime this weekend.
Me: *Looks at cell phone and rolls eyes again* First of all you're underage, second of all I'm telling your parents, and lastly...how would you feel if your sister (remember TeenyBopper?) was on that stage and your buddies, along with some other sleazy, dirty old men were leering over her?
HHB: I won't think of my sister then.
Me: What would you do if Jesus were sitting right next to you?
HHB: *Silence.....*
*Side note: Sorry Uncle Andy, I really tried!*
At this point I really wished I could have smacked him a good one on the head.
Happy 18th Birthday to me.
Nonetheless, HHB was excited over the prospect of being the main attraction in one of my blog posts. Hence he preceeded to email me some recent pictures, begging me to post them. I told him that I would be asking people to find him a prom date. Either that, or give him some sound advice on how to win Sanrio Girl's heart.
And so folks, here you have it, HHB's birthday plea....
SENIOR PROM OR BUST!
WILL YOU PLEASE FIND ME A DATE FOR THE SENIOR PROM?
OR AT LEAST HELP ME GET SANRIO GIRL TO GO WITH ME?!?!
WILL YOU PLEASE FIND ME A DATE FOR THE SENIOR PROM?
OR AT LEAST HELP ME GET SANRIO GIRL TO GO WITH ME?!?!
Happy 18th Birthday HHB! I love you to kibble and bits and bits. It's strange to think that I used to change your diapers. This post is your crowning glory for the day. Revel in it.



3 comments:
I'll go with him. But his punk ass better buy me a corsage.
Somehow I don't think he'll have a hard time finding a date!
ac,
HHB's punk ass won't be buying your queer-self a corsage, because like I told you before, there is no way in hell that I would let him take you to his senrio prom.
nnm,
I don't think so either. He's kind of a stud.
(Now HHB, I know you're reading this, so don't let the "he's a stud" comment go to your head you l'il punk!) nnm, HHB read this post and called me. when he read your comment, he asked me if your were single and hot. he's such a little hormone happy freak! :D
Post a Comment