Tuesday, February 7, 2006

He

So, he came tonight.
This ought to make life somewhat interesting.
He has no idea of the chaos he is wreaking in my mind.
I wish he did.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Uh oh! Is this the "he" of 'Guard Your Heart' "he"???

steve said...

Jesus? He is back??

Joy said...

NNM,
nope, not the "he" from the "Guard Your Heart" post. ;)

Steve,
LOL! Don't I wish! If you were here right now, I would give you a good whack on the head! Dork. :D

Justin said...

I was going to ask, but I suspect I'm better off not knowing more about this situation. :-P

Larissa said...

Jugs, this is too cryptic for me! What's going on? Email please!!

Michelle said...

Where are ya girl? You're starting to worry me.

Joy said...

nnm,
i know i've been fairly silent this week. but to ease your mind, i am alive and well. :D things have been crazy busy at work and i've been working 10-13 hour days. by the time i get home all i want to do is fall into bed. i'm hoping things will start to slow down soon. i appreciate your concern. *hugs*

Smerdyakov said...

Hmmm, I here I thought only women were capable of wreaking chaos.
Go figure.

Joy said...

AC, it's all in your head. All in your head.