A few Saturdays ago I had some good friends over at my place for a lovely dinner party. My fellow Geographical Orphans , my family, my friends, whom I've known from pretty much the time I moved out here to the east coast. Anyways, just wanted to post a few pictures of my new place - well, the dining area at least and of course, the gang. ;) Below you'll notice the lovely dinner setting on the dining room table. I just noticed that the salad plates match the Rothko print that I have on the wall. No, I'm not THAT anal, to have things matching to the Tee. Merely a coincidence.

Good friends, good times. I'm obviously not in the picture since I was the taking it. Notice the empty chair at the head of the table? :D Since the group of us hadn't been together in a few months like this, we ended up just sitting around the table, laughing and chatting away until almost 1 AM. My other good friend, Larissa, came by later and joined us for the rest of the evening. It was good times. Good times.


1 comment:
nice pics!
sadly, i never got your emails :( can you resend?
i hope you have a great time at home!! call me when you get back
Post a Comment