I am on a serious roll with my DAM's because another one transpired just today. Although, I think I'm making up for all those months of neglecting to post my DAM's.
So earlier this afternoon I went food shopping at Wegmans, picking up a few things for a get together I was having at my place this evening. My plan was to make some fresh guacamole and so I wandered aimlessly around the produce section at Wegman's for about five minutes looking for some avocado. I *heart* avocado. Finally, I gave up and decided to ask one of the produce guys who was stocking up in the asparagus section.
Me: Excuse me, can you please tell me where the avocado is located?
Produce Guy: *With smirk on his face* You're standing next to it.
Call me the resident Dumb Ass of New Jersey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
And the jerks at the grocery store are so smug, aren't they?!
Post a Comment