Yes, I know I've been a slacker blogger as of late. Part of the reason is that I had to admit my laptop at the "computer hospital" and it won't be ready until sometime early next week.
I am at this moment blogging from our hotel room in Ithaca, NY. Irishgirl, The Rev, and I are spending the weekend exploring Ithaca and it's surrounding area. Since it's wine country region, guess what we'll be doing tomorrow? Anyways, I am, as Irishgirl would put it, "knackered" and so I will bid you all a good night. Have a great Labor Day weekend to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Have a brownie at the Moosewood Restaraunt for me!
I hope the weather in NY is better than it is in Philly.
It's a great town, and the vineyards are fantastic. Hope you have a great time.
Hope you're having a blast
-Jenny
Inspite of all the rain, we still had a blast! :)
Post a Comment