Thursday, September 7, 2006

Unsettled

My mom saw an oncologist the other day.

I'm scared as hell.

7 comments:

Spin_Doc1 said...

Oh no, I am hoping for the best for and your mother.

i used to be me said...

you'll be in my thoughts! keep us posted, joy

-Jenny

Joy said...

Thank you for your thoughts friends.

Amy said...

I know exactly the fear you have. It's not always bad, though. Just stay in the moment--try not to take to many steps ahead yet (this from the QUEEN of getting ahead of herself!)

Dickie Chick said...

I am so sorry to hear that Joy. It must be so difficult to be so far away from her. I like your friend Amy's encouragement. I would dido that. Try to stay in the moment girl. You and your mom are in my thoughts and prayers. Love ya!

Michelle said...

Oh Joy, these things can be so unsettling, but often times everything turns out okay. Please keep us posted. You're never far from my thoughts.

Heather Jane said...

Joy? Any news?