Tuesday, February 7, 2006

I've been tagged!

It's 1 AM and I cannot for the life of me fall asleep. So what do I end up doing? Log onto the internet and paruse through some of my favorite blogs. Thanks to Naive No More who so graciously tagged me, it's now my turn to fill out one of these "all about me" questionairres. NNM thinks I'm fun. Go figure eh? :D

Four Jobs that I have had:

1) Adoption Social Worker
2) High School Teacher
3) Family Support Worker
4) House Parent

Four Movies I could watch over and over:
1) You've Got Mail - I wanna be just like the story book lady. ;)
2) Under the Tuscan Sun - Let ME buy the villa in Tuscany!
3) Amelie - Parlez vous francais?
4) Pride and Prejudice (the A&E version) - HELLO Mr. Darcy! :D

Four places in the U.S. I like:
1) New York City - my most favorite city in this country!
2) Seattle, WA - Gotta love those flying fish guys!
3) San Francisco, CA - Fisherman's Wharf anyone?
4) The Oregon Coast - Preferably Florence

Favorite places I have vacationed: (Sadly, I haven't been to many places abroad except for Asia)
1) San Diego, CA
2) Miami, Fl.
3) Disneyland - California for course!
4) Montreal, Quebec - Je me souviens!

Four t.v. shows:
1) Lost - I'm gonna marry Jack one of these days. ;)
2) Ellen - She cracks me up!
3) The Office - 'nuff said
4) My Name is Earl - Can this guy get any dumber?

Four favorite dishes:
1) Sushi
2) Turkey Dinner
3) Mom's beef stew
4) Ice Cream and Brownies?

Four places I would rather be:
1) Hiking up a mountain
2) Living in New York City
3) Kayaking on the Indian Arm, in Vancouver, BC
4) Paris

Four sites I visit daily:
1) Email account
2) My blog and yours
3) Reuters
4) Christian Forums


Alright, the four lucky ones to be tagged are as follows:

1) Bougie - Do you dare to desecrate your blog? :P

2) Erin - My very cool friend who's been living in Israel for the last year. Check her out!

3) Zach - My soon to be fire fighter friend. He's cool. I think. ;)

4) Bill - This man is not ashamed to wear his heart on his sleeves. Awesome blog!

4 comments:

clew said...

Joy I think you're my new hero. Any girl who likes Earl and sushi AND wants to have a book store(like me, all 3!) has got to be!

Michelle said...

Nice list Joy! Thanks for playing along. I can't wait to see if Stephen plays. Clew, look what you started.

Jenn said...

Very sad that I was not tagged. :(

J/K!!!

Because I already done one of those on Myspace....someone posted it as a bulletin or something so I followed suit.

And at the very least it got my the link to Zach's blog so now I can keep up there too. :)

Bill said...

Joy,

You are too kind.