Tuesday, February 28, 2006

He #2

He is trying
to wreak havoc
on my mind.

I won't let him.

15 comments:

Michelle said...

Stay strong girl!

(I posted y'day too, but it's gone. Hmmm)

Joy said...

nnm, i'm willing myself to. thanks for the encouragement. i didn't know you posted yesterday. didn't even get to read it! :( please post again. i am really curious as to what your comment was. :)

Smerdyakov said...

He #2?

Joy said...

Now you're the "curious coward" aren't ya? :-P

Smerdyakov said...

I need details. I live vicariously through the social lives of others.

Joy said...

Nope. No more details. :-P

Justin said...

How is he wreaking havoc on your mind? I'm not looking for specifics, just a method, as the way people screw with each others' heads (whether intentionally or unintentionally) is something that has been intriguing me as of late.

Joy said...

Justin, I'll send you a PM.

Smerdyakov said...

Whoah, how come Justin gets juicy details but the rest of us get nothing at all. Thats just not fair.

Joy said...

ac, you stalking me?

Smerdyakov said...

Define "stalking".

Joy said...

Hmmm, let's see.....you're here now, aren't ya? I'd definitely say that's stalking.

Justin said...

Still waiting. ;-)

Smerdyakov said...

Nah, I'd say stalking would involve standing outside your apartment behind a lightpost while watching you paint your toenails.

I did that too.

Joy said...

oooooh, that's really scary ac.

you don't even know where i live and i don't need to worry about you standing underneath the lampost outside of my place.

dork.