Tuesday, October 4, 2005

Tuesday Blues

So I really need to get on the ball with this blogging thing. I seem to have this habit of taking month long vacations from posting. No wonder why I don't have an audience!

Since it's quite late out here in the East Coast, this entry will have to be short. Today was a stressful day and unforunately it was not work related. *GASP* Now that's a new occurrence for me, since STRESS is what defined my summer. Nope, not work. Definitely not work stress. The stress is, oh, about $525.00 worth.......to get my radiator replaced in my car. Have I shared how much I hate being a grown up right now? As I'm posting this I can feel my anxiety levels start to increase, so I think I better sign off right here.

As my dad would articulate "And this too, shall pass....." I really hope it does.

No comments: