Thursday, October 6, 2005

Yay!

I think I've become a certifiable blogger now that a Tag Board is included as part of my blog. Does that mean I've become a blog whore like the rest of the web junkies around the world? Have I conformed to the ways of fellow bloggers? Perish the thought! Actually, it only took me ONLY about an hour to figure out how to add the Tag Board into my template. Thanks to a forum buddy, insaneinthebrain - here's looking at you kid ;) - I would have been tearing out my hair by now. He so kindly gave me instructions on where to place the code. Now, all I need to figure out is how to add links to my favorite blog sites - sad huh? There is definitely something about examining other individual's lives, their thoughts, feelings, and views on life. It's just like our culture's fixation on reality TV shows. We are definitely living in a voyeuristic society which takes immense pleasure in peering into other people's lives. Scary. Really scary.

No comments: