So I am once again sitting in front of my laptop half-dressed however the difference is that I'm not getting ready work, rather I'm getting ready for church. Therefore this will have to be short seeing that I have about oh, 15 minutes before I need to leave. Story of my life.
Last night I went to see Chris Tomlin and Matt Redman in concert, however we only saw Chris Tomlin and his Passion band perform. We missed Matt Redman entirley since we were about oh, almost an hour and a half late. We got lost on our way out to the concert. It was absolutely miserable. The weather was horrible with the rain pelting down like there was no tomorrow. By the time we arrived at the concert I really wanted to kill someone. Nice attitude to have going to worship concert huh? Nonetheless I felt pretty convicted last night with my attitude soon after I arrived at the concert. Chris Tomlin and his band were great, it was my first "Christian" concert in about 5 years. The last one I went to was somewhere in hicksville PA to see Caedman's call. Now that was one quality concert!
Alright, I better get going here and finish getting ready for church. Happy Sunday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment