- Bad hair day
- Auntie Flo from the Red Sea is in town for her monthly visit
- Discovery of a zit
- Bad date
- Boredom
- One can actually GET chocolate
- Anticipating "Dear Jane" letter/email/phone call
- Discovering that jeans are too tight
- Stress
- Being the only "singleton" amongst the "marrieds"
Wednesday, October 26, 2005
Chocolate
Presently I'm kind of in a mood tonight. In fact, I was in a mood all day, therefore I kind of gorged on chocolate throughout the day. Of course I paid for it later on this afternooon at work when I crashed from the sugar and caffeine that I ingested throughout the day. Can we say gluttonous at its best? What is it about women and chocolate? Everytime something goes bad or when we're stressed out, we females have this insatiable draw towards chocolate. I know at least for me there is. Reasons for excessive chocolate glutt:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
"Discovering that jeans are too tight"
How does eating chocolate fix this problem?
MUST you continue stalking me? :P Justin, you need to be female in order to understand this type of rationalization. ;)
Ah, so it's female logic. Say no more.
No more. :P
Though I am impressed that "getting out of bed in the morning" isn't on your list. :-D
Stalker.
Post a Comment