So, I had a great visit with Comicgirl and Dentalgal. Busy, but nonetheless, we had a wonderful time together. Now, back to my normal routine. Comicgirl left Monday night, while Dentalgal left this past Wednesday morning. When I got home later on that evening I was so exhausted to the point of delirium. Sleep was good that night.
Are we really into September already? It is certifiably insane as to how this year flying so quickly! I am greatly anticipating the fall - the fresh crisp air, leaves changing colour, Central Park in NYC, and of course, sporting new fall attire. Now, if I can only fit into my fall clothes from last year. ;)
I love Saturdays that you have to yourself. Today is one of those Saturdays and I plan to make the most of it. No agenda, not timetable, no pressure to entertain guests........today is all mine!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment