It's been over a week since I've last posted and of course I've missed describing some good blogworthy experiences. Story of my life. Well, moving along.......
So tonight one of my good friends, let's call her ComicGirl, is arriving from Vancouver. Her sister, we'll call her DentalGal, is arriving this Wednesday. ComicGirl's plane was delayed in Houston, TX due to all the storms taking place there - damned Katrina - and so she missed her connecting flight. She was supposed to fly in at 8:45 PM, but now she's flying into Philly at around 12:20 AM. How lovely. Guess who gets to function with less than 6 hours of sleep tomorrow at work? I pity the individuals who crosses my path tomorrow. Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled that ComicGirl and DentalGal are visiting this week. It's been about a year since I've seen them both and so I am looking forward to spending some good quality time with them. They were out here last summer and we had a wonderful time. We'll probably do what we did last year, do the weekend in NYC , shop, peruse through art museums, go running at Central Park and eat good food. Last year, ComicGirl and DentalGal discovered the wonderful world of outlet shopping in Lancaster, PA and so they plan to head out there again this week to add to the US economy. Oh the wonderful world of consumerism. It's amazing how some people can truly get caught up in it. Sadly enough, I know I can.
It's been a stressful summer and I am looking forward to this visit with my good friends. It's like the last hurrah of summer until the fall. I welcome fall.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I see you're one of them sporatic bloggers. ;-)
heh....I'm tryin' justin.....i really am! ;)
Sure you are...
:-P
are you stalking me justin? :P
Post a Comment