There have been some new developments with what I'd like to call my non-existent love life. Although, come to think of it, at this moment it's actually starting to exist. However, I do not want to make a big issue out of it because I honestly don't know where it will go. If it does go somewhere, the matter at hand will most likely make its way in here. ;)
I'm sitting here half-dressed, getting ready for work and so I'm thinking that I better get going and post some more later on tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm just glad you took time out from getting ready for work to post something so vague. :-P
john and justin.....what am i gonna do with the two of you? must you both insist on stalking me? as for the vagueness of my post....well, there's nothing wrong with a little mystery, is there? :P
Post a Comment