It has been an incredibly full week, hence the silence in this blog. Work has pretty much consumed my life this week and I really don't see it ending for the next two weeks. With everything else that's going on, I've literally had to push myself this week with work stuff. And it's been painful. Really.
Anyways, I'll be gone all weekend and won't be back until Monday afternoon. Taking a road trip up to Niagara-on-the-Lake again, but this time with my friend Larissa. "Oh Canada, my home and native land," here I come. Unfortunately, because of all the reports that need to be completed before the end of next week, I am forced to bring my laptop on this trip in order to get some work done. While Larissa is off attending her cousin's wedding tomorrow, I will be cooped up in her great aunt and uncle's place, working on reports and family profiles. Oh. Joy. Maybe I can find a Chapters or Starbucks to work from. Anything to make it less painful. The bright side is, tomorrow is Canada Day and I will, for the first time in 6 years, be able to celebrate Canada Day with other fellow Canadians tomorrow evening. Yay me. The other bright side is that we'll be visiting Toronto sometime this weekend. I've never been to Toronto. I told Larissa that I've always wanted to take the elevator up the CN Tower and moon all of Toronto from the top. Her response?
"You're so dumb, Joy." (Typical Larissa response)
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Be sure to aim for one of the many live webcams mounted around the CN Tower.
http://216.58.112.44/webcam.htm
Smile and say "cheese".
I can think of only one mature response to Larissa's remark,
"I know you are, but what am I?"
Duh!
Ok Joy!!! True Confessions ... so I did just that... some 12 odd years ago. The CN Tower experience that is. Tee hee hee. So rebelious I am. Only I don't think there were live web cams there back then. Thank goodness! Feeewwwww! Come on girl ... everyone's doin' it!!
Post a Comment