"Be patient toward all that is unsolved in your heart and try to
love the questions themselves. Live the questions now.
Perhaps you will find them gradually, without noticing it,
living along some distant day into the answer." --Rainer Maria Rilke
There is so much truth in this particular quote penned by Rilke. Over the last few years I've had to face some painful, unanswered questions, which brought me towards a downward spiral into the depths of darkness, and almost to the point of nothingness. However, as time went by and as the healing process began, I learned to live, to just be, and to embrace these unanswered questions. And the most provocative thing was, I did eventually discover some of the answers to my questions. Not all of the answers, but some. Just like Rilke said I would.
love the questions themselves. Live the questions now.
Perhaps you will find them gradually, without noticing it,
living along some distant day into the answer." --Rainer Maria Rilke
There is so much truth in this particular quote penned by Rilke. Over the last few years I've had to face some painful, unanswered questions, which brought me towards a downward spiral into the depths of darkness, and almost to the point of nothingness. However, as time went by and as the healing process began, I learned to live, to just be, and to embrace these unanswered questions. And the most provocative thing was, I did eventually discover some of the answers to my questions. Not all of the answers, but some. Just like Rilke said I would.

1 comment:
Wow, I am blushing! Thanks Joy
Post a Comment