And because it is my day, I'm playing hooky from work today.
I'm going to celebrate me!
I've been spending my quiet times the last few mornings meditating on Psalm 73 and this morning, this particular passage has especially spoken to my heart:
"Whom have I in heaven but you?
I desire you more than anything on earth.
My health may fail and my spirit may grow weak,
but God remains the strength of my heart,
He is mine forever." - Psalm 73:25, 26
I desire you more than anything on earth.
My health may fail and my spirit may grow weak,
but God remains the strength of my heart,
He is mine forever." - Psalm 73:25, 26

6 comments:
Thanks J for that reminder this morning. May the Lord be your strength today. Enjoy playing hooky girl. Celebrating you is a fabulous idea! Enjoy!!
Love ya girl!
S
how can it be YOUR day today when its been MINE!?!?!?
;-)
Actually steve, it's my birthday today. Hence, it's MY day. :P
Sorry J, I forgot to say Happy B-Day!! Have an awesome day, or evening now!!!
Happy Birthday, Joy
happy birthday!!! go ahead and enjoy, you deserve it! :)
Post a Comment