Thursday, June 22, 2006

W&G

A few weeks ago, Irishgirl bought season four of Will & Grace.
So ask me what I've been doing the last two evenings.
With all that's been going on lately, I've needed alot of good laughs.
That's a good thing, right?
I've whored myself to the likes of Will & Grace.
Should I be feeling dirty or something?

5 comments:

Spin_Doc1 said...

In the words of the great HS "I am not crazy. It's the TV that's crazy. Aren't you, TV?"

Theresa said...

Sometimes it's fun to feel dirty.

... or so I've heard


... not that I'd know or anything

Joy said...

Spinner-
dumb question time: who is HS?

ijm-
yeah, that was me the last few evenings. almost wet my pants a few times.

t-
trust me, it is fun to feel dirty... erm...sometimes. ;)

Anonymous said...

go have fun! =)

Spin_Doc1 said...

Homer Simpson