My cousin, shall we call her "Cousin Shi Shi"? is in town from LA. Actually she flew into NYC yesterday and will be Greyhounding it down here to Camden/Philly either this evening or tomorrow morning. We shall have the usual cousin bonding time this weekend. She wants to satiate her voyeuristic tendencies and drive out to Lancaster to ogle the Amish. Maybe check out Intercourse, Blue Ball, or Paradise. (I kid you not people, these are actual places.) I'm only humoring this silly notion of hers because I want to check out the outlet shops and gear up on some summer togs. Banana Republic here I come!
ColumbiaGirl and TherapyBoy are also in town from NYC attending a friend's 30th birthday party and so I'll get the chance to hang out with them sometime this weekend. Yippppeee!!!
It's a beautiful Saturday out here in the east coast - the warm sun is out, with a slight breeze. Oh happy day!
Have a wonderful weekend y'all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
You know, the only thing interesting about the town of Intercourse is its name. Once you get there, you realize it's full of over-priced Amish goods and horse poop.
Post a Comment