Sunday, May 21, 2006

Ticked Off

I am uber-pissed right now.

One of my biggest pet-peeve is when plans are made with a friend and said friend decides to make other plans on that same day and then becoming passive aggressive about it.

If you're going to make plans to do something, then stick to it. Or at least let me know before hand that something came up and that you're A) Going to be late, or B) We could reschedule for another time. It ticks me off to no end when someone says they will do something and then there is no follow through.

Oh, and do you know what makes this whole day even more wonderful? I'm surfin' the crimson wave and the cramps have been unbelievable. I am so hating life right now.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so sorry to hear that. hope you feel better soon. i totally understand your point.

Theresa said...

I'm often tardy,
... I'll try harder to be on time.

Bill said...

I understand....in the sense that the latest that I have ever been to a place in 15 minutes early. I am so punctual that it is almost a huge fault of mine....lol. So I can relate.

but on the same token, people are the most valuable creatures in all of God's creation and though its hard, we need to love them.....even when they are late or cancel or flake.

Larissa said...

poor boo... i'll come by and bring you some homemade rolls that my grandma sent back with me - guaranteed comfort food. i'll even bring some of my hoarded becel margarine. :)

also, i will cheer you up by telling you all about my celebrity encounter at the winnipeg airport on friday! oooh... juicy!

i used to be me said...

OH I hate waiting too, and inconsiderate friends. I'm sorry you missed out on your outting.

steve said...

YO!

Hope all gets betta!

God is good!

Bougie Black Boy said...

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!! the same thing has JUST happened to me too!

Joy said...

bougie,
you're also surfing the crimson wave and have cramps that are unbelievable???? :D

Michelle said...

Oh Joy, don't let people steal your happiness. Not you.

Feeling better all around now?

Justin said...

You know, I had advice ready to go until I got to the "riding the crimson wave" part. Now I think I'll slowly back away...

Joy said...

Pia,
thanks hon. :)

T.
Don't let it happen again. Y'hear? ;)

Bill,
I agree. I ate a piece of humble pie later on that afternoon after talking it over with my friend.

Ris,
Yiggy I think it's high time that you come over and share grammy's rolls. And don't forget to bring the margarine, you Becel hoarder you.

it's just me and ug,
like i told Bill up there, i had a long talk with my friend about this, along with other issues which had culminated. all's well that ends well. :)

steve sporre,
holla back young 'un! ;)

nnm,
much better. thanks friend. *hugs*

justin, justin, justing,
admit it - you actually love it! that's why you keep coming back for more! :D