Because of Christ, I am far more loved, cherished and forgiven than I could ever imagine.
I understand the truth of the above statement. So why does my heart have this tendency to forget and sometimes even resist?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Because we're human and are constantly trying to resist. It's one of our major design flaws, I think.
Speaking for myself, a tendency to be narcissistic can take me out of the discipline of spirituality. Though I'm blessed to have never forgotten to whom, to what, and why I pray.
Such a lovely post I'm sure many can identify with... I know I can.
l,
I think that God's intentions for our "design" was to be flawless. However, due to the "fall" in the Genesis, account, we're always going to be imperfect, fallen, human beings - until we reach eternity.
nosthegametoo,
Thanks for dropping by my corner. :) I agree. We all have narcissistic tendencies and because of this we tend to forget what is really important. I'd be interested in discussing what your take is on "the discipline of spirituality".
it's just me,
too true sista girlfriend, too true.
I'd say because we're human, but that response was already stolen!
So this timeI'll say it's because we need a challenge and something to overcome.
Post a Comment