Monday, March 26, 2007

Count Down...

So in three more days I'm flying back to Vancouver. Yes, you heard me correctly. I am flying back to Vancouver this Wednesday evening for four days.

AGAIN.

Seems like everyone and their dog in my family has decided to get married this coming weekend. Earlier this afternoon I popped by Cherry Hill mall to check out Banana Republic and much to my delight the store was having this huge sale. For those who know me well, I *HEART* Banana Republic. It is seriously my favorite store and if money was not an issue, I would honestly buy all my clothes from there. Nonetheless, I did end up spending somewhat an obscene amount of money this afternoon at BR, however my justification is the fact that the clothes I bought were all on sale and were much needed. Really. Honestly.

I mean, I'm attending two weddings at the end of this week and I can't exactly wear a burlap sack, right?

2 comments:

Jenn said...

Will keep you in my prayers for a safe trip to and from Vancouver. :)

Amy said...

Well, you could wear burlap, but that is SO 80's. :)