So I'm borrowing a book authored by presidential candidate, Barack Obama, "The Audacity of Hope", from my good friend SeminaryBoy. I was hanging out at his place for a few minutes tonight when he gave me the book. As I was flipping through Obama's book, I blurted out to SeminaryBoy, "So, does it have any pictures?". SeminaryBoy gave me this look of, "Are you kidding me?". I laughed stupidly and explained to him that I was looking for pictures placed in the center of most biographies. While SeminaryBoy understood what I was talking about, he just continued to shake his head and laugh at me.
Really, I'm not that stupid. Honest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
As long as you weren't hoping for any of the pictures to pop up. ;-)
hey! i like pop-up books! ;)
Oh dear. That is sad.
More sad is that I'm FINALLY reading a book without illustrations or pictures--for the first time in six years. But, that's because my life's been dumbed down by kids.
Post a Comment