Sunday, November 6, 2005

Randomness

I think I seriously need to go get a life.

i am: about to go make myself a cuppa.
i miss: having a stereo in my car. (it was stolen)
i want: to go to go to grad school.
i hate: mean, ignorant people.
i have: to go to the bathroom.
i fear: watching horror movies on Halloween. (NEVER AGAIN.)
i play: classical music often.
i hear: the dumb cars going over the Ben Franklin Bridge.
i care: about people, social justice, and chocolate.
i smile: because I spent the day in NYC yesterday.
i wonder: if I'll ever actually go to grad school.
i love: the simple pleasures in life; colorful fall leaves, running along the waterfront, surprise phone calls, and laughter with friends.
i think: about why I'm filling out this dumb thing.
i always: listen to classical music when I'm working from home.
i am not: going to fill out another one of these dumb things.
i sing: because i'm happy
i wish: to live in NYC.
i keep: thinking about living in NYC
i can: tie my shoe laces. ;)
i can't: seem to meet someone who doesn't have issues.
i write: like i talk?
i won: nothing.
i lost: my house keys last spring.
i smell: bacon.
i confuse: myself.
i need: to go running.
i should: stop filling out this stupid thing.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi Joy --

I confuse myself too.

Happy Monday.

Joy said...

hey girl! *hugs* how'd you find my blog? did i tell you about it and i forgot? :)

Justin said...

Filling out random quizzes, huh? Looks like the downward spiral has begun...

Jenn said...

I love random quizzes. I even took it and put it on my MySpace area. :)

Anonymous said...

Yup, you told me about the blog. I just don't get much online time lately, so I haven't been by.

Happy Tuesday.

Joy said...

so john, you calling me a hypocrite? :P

jenn....lol! copy-cat! ;)