Saturday, November 12, 2005
Beer At PJ's
You know, there really is nothing like good conversation over a pint of beer and nacho chips at PJ's. It only makes the experience, well, more congenial and I am happy to share that tonight was one of those evenings. There is something about beer that makes the comraderie of friends and time spent together more gratifying. I would have to say that it definitely is a contrast to "going out for cofffee". It's not that I don't enjoy going out for coffee either, heck, you'll usually find me at the local Starbucks on a Saturday afternoon with a friend. However, going out for beers at our local haunt obviously takes on a whole new different meaning to "conversation". There is almost this sense of freedom and autonomy where people become more candid, or shall we say, "throw caution to the wind?". Then again, it could be due to their inebriated state, and yes I know that we've all done or said some idiotic things while "under the influence". But nontheless, there are those "responsible" ones who imbibe pleasure from savoring good beer and quality conversation with good friends. Tonight was one of those nights.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment