Friday, September 7, 2007

Dumb Ass Moment #8

So it's been a while since I've written about one of my idiotic moments and after what transpired tonight, I figure that there is no better time than the present to share about one of my infamous Dumb Ass Moments.

Tonight, when I arrived home from work at around 9:30 PM, I realized that I left my keys inside my house. And of course my roommate, Irishgirl, wasn't home. And OF COURSE, when I called her, she did not pick up her cell. I called her multiple times in this almost scary manaic, stalkerish manner. I ended up waiting for about 45 minutes until she finally called me back. Irishgirl had turned off her cell phone, OF COURSE. I was so pissed off and really wanted to take it out on someone, IE. Irishgirl, but yet at the same time knew that it was all my fault. During the time I waited for Irishgirl to call me back, I ended up waiting at my next door neighbor's place, A&M's, who so graciously put up with me for the duration of my wait.

How did I do the dumb ass thing of leaving my keys in the house? I took Georgie out for a walk last night and attached my house keys to her leash, only to forget to take them off the leash and attach them back onto my regular key chain.

I am a certifiable Dumb Ass.

1 comment:

Amy said...

If it makes you feel any better, I locked myself out of my commuter locker the 2nd day of school. I just KNEW I'd do it at some point, but I was hoping it would be NOT the first day of school.

Anyway, I had to get security to come and break the lock. And I had gotten a small lock at the store, so it made it very difficult to break the lock with their bolt cutters.

Needless to say, I have seminary security already pissed off at me.

So, that makes 3 of us dumb asses.