Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Happy September!!!

So I'm taking the "slight" hint from my friend Amy, under the guise of "Jesus", and writing a new post. Yes it has been a long time coming and I am a self-proclaimed, certifiable, lazy-assed blogger. There. I admit it.


Seriously though, the last few weeks have been relatively busy and so I took a hiatus from blogging, of course much to the chagrin some friends, *cough*Amy*cough*. ;) August consisted of hanging out with good friends, taking Georgie on long walks along the water front, nursing Georgie after getting her fixed, and spending some quality time with my aunt and uncle who flew out here to the East Coast for a visit, and taking part of the Extreme Makeover Home Edition's "MOVE THAT BUS" finale in East Camden. Yes, I saw Ty and ogled at Ed Sanders. Go ahead, be jealous.

Hello Ty Pennington!

Imbibing in some "spirits" at a friend's going away party.

My neighborhood's annual block party. Jello shots over-floweth, provided by one of my lovely Puerto Rican neighbors. Let's just say that I was "happy" that afternoon.

Georgie and one of the neighborhood kids, Little "T". This kid lives a few doors down from me and is absolutely in love with my dog. I can usually find Little "T" and his two other siblings waiting around for me and Georgie when I walk out my front door. This kid is a sweetheart!


Yesterday Irishgirl and I went berry picking at Moods Farm in Elmer, NJ. I was in blackberry and raspberry heaven! I think I ate more berries than picked - they were so deliciously sweet, especially the raspberries! This is definitely going to be a yearly tradition in the summertime!


Raspberry bushes at Moods Farm.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

little T sure is a sweetheart. =D

Amy said...

Jesus says, "Well done, good an faithful servant."

;)

I knew I could get you to blog again if I brought Jesus into it.