Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Catch Up Part Two

Alright, I think blogger has de-funktified itself and the picture uploading feature is finally working. So here you go, some pictures from my visit home in September.

Baby B discovers the chunky Kit-Kat chocolate bar on my parent's coffee table. Mom actually used that chocolate bar to bribe Baby B's older sister, Princess M, for a hug. For shame mother! Baby B is so deliciously adorable, I could just eat him up!!!


Baby O is looking a little tad shy sitting on my lap here. She belongs to my good friend Shari, who lives in the 'wack. Shari and I go waaaay back from our "wild" Trinity days.

Baby O and Baby B making friends in my parents' TV room.

Princess M hanging out in my mom's garden, picking some asian pears.


On the plane heading back to Philly, this picture of Puget Sound during our ascent out of Seattle. Breathtaking!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Joyce,

Is it me? Or does Shari's baby look possesed? Take a look at the second picture. It looks likes she came out of a POLTERGEIST movie.

Joy said...

Lem,
You're going to be sticking your freakin' foot in your mouth fairly soon because Shari reads my blog.

Shari pay my brother no mind. You know what he's like - he loves to push my buttons to get a reaction from me. Your baby O is absolutely adorable!

Dickie Chick said...

Thanks Joyce! No worries about the comments. I pay no attention, as I think my baby girl is the cutest thing since sliced bread. That's a proud momma talkin'!

It was so great to see you for the brief time you were out. I know time was very precious for ya, so thanks for taking a few moments to meet my O. Love ya girly!!!

Bill said...

How have you been?

Joy said...

Doing well Bill. It's been a crazy busy last few weeks. You?

Michelle said...

These are awesome pictures. It's nice to see a recent shot of you. Hope you had a grand adventure and a soul replenishing time with your family.

Miss you.

Joy said...

Thanks nnm. Not the best picture of me, but it is the most recent. :) Yes, it was a wonderfully, replenishing time. Afterwards headed off to France. :D

Miss you back.

Bill said...

Things are good. I have been out of blog world for the longest time and I am slowly trying to get back into it.