It's been crazy busy since I got back from France last Saturday night and I'm still dealing with this stupid jet lag. I've been wanting to post about my trip and have a ton of pictures to share but there hasn't been any time this week. And tomorrow I take off for Washington, DC for the weekend. My aunt and uncle flew into DC earlier this evening from San Diego and I'll be spending the weekend out there with them. As much as I love spending time with my aunt and uncle, I can't help but wish I'd stayed home this weekend. This exhaustion has gotten me almost to the point of tears.
I want to feel like a normal, grounded, individual once again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Joyce! Sorry I missed you on MSN. Did you get my email?
Hey Sharon,
I called home but dad said that you guys were still asleep. It's been crazy busy out here! I'll call you after the weekend. Heading out to DC to see Auntie T and Uncle A.
Post a Comment