Thursday, October 12, 2006

Bonjour de Paris!!!

Salut mes amies! Je t'aime Paris!!! Since I'm in a cyber-cafe checking email, I figured I better post in here before everyone thinks I've fallen off the face of this earth. I'm having an incredible time here in France and have fallen in love with Paris. There is so much I want to share but time is short - I don't want to spend all my time in front of the computer, right? Anyway, I'm on my own in Paris for the next two days until my friends meet up with me tomorrow night. I'll post pictures and share all about this amazing adventure when I get back this weekend.

Au revoir!

3 comments:

Dickie Chick said...

ooooooo!!!!! As if you're in France already!! I am so excited for you!!! I am imagining you paroozing the streets of Paris, soaking in every glorious moment! I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. Take tons of photos and make sure you share them with us all, so we all can live our lives vicariously through you. - No I'm not jealous at all!! Have an amazing time!!!!

nosthegametoo said...

Congratulations on your trip. Hope you're enjoying it.

Jenn said...

Glad to know you got there safely...and I will keep you in my prayers that you remain safe and continue to have a great time!

Au revior! :)