Sunday, August 20, 2006

Buh-Bye......

Tomorrow morning I'm heading down to the Jersey shore for some much needed rest and relaxation this week. Friends of ours own a beach house in Wildwood and so Irishgirl and I are taking advantage of their wonderful generosity in allowing us to stay there...FOR FREE.

And what am I going to be doing this week?

Laying out on the sandy beach, soaking in the sun, read 2 or 3 good books, maybe watch some Gilmore Girls (my guilty pleasure - I'm on season II), eat good food, and sleep.

See y'all when I get back later on this week!

7 comments:

Spin_Doc1 said...

GG, is my pleasure too! I love it. I thought I was the only semi-educated woman over 18 that liked it.

Larissa said...

i'm looking for pictures....

:)

Ranni said...

Oh wow! That sounds wonderful! Enjoy your vacation.

Jenn said...

Have a great relaxing week! :)

i used to be me said...

hope you have a great time.

Bougie Black Boy said...

sandy hook beach?

I've been there every weekend... almost.

Heather Jane said...

Luckyyyyy.

Don't forget the sunscreen.