Tuesday, August 8, 2006

I Found Her!!!

My newest hairdresser, that is. Today I got one of my best haircuts ever and it was "artfully" done by my friend's niece. BBmom is one of the administrative assistants at my office and she is like a second mother to me out here. Her niece, (we'll call her HairGurl) who works as a hairstylist in this high-end salon in Princeton, also cuts hair out of her home on her off days. Can I just say that she did some magic on my hair earlier this evening? With the long layers and fringe bangs, I have to that I absolutely love my new haircut!!! After the hack job I had done last April at the Aveda Hair Institute in Philly, this one made up for all the tears and hair products used over the last few months. I am one happy girl. And you wanna know what's made me even happier?

The haircut only cost me $20 bucks. "Nuff said.

4 comments:

Dickie Chick said...

20 bucks! Wow! That's awesome! A great cut and for cheep, what better combo than that. Are you gonna post a photo? I would love to see it.

Spin_Doc1 said...

Oh that is not fair! I am still searching for the perfect hair cut.

Heather Jane said...

And the pictures are... where?

Does your new hairstylist travel for clients?

i used to be me said...

i need to find a hairdresser too.

last time i found one i stopped a girl with a cute hair cut in the parking lot of home depot and asked her who did her hair.