Thursday, August 3, 2006

Aller En Vacances En France

So my dream of travelling to France looks like it might be coming true. I am seriously considering joining CATTSgirl on this trip this coming October. I've been searching for flights out to Paris and the cheapest one I've found so far is about $503 and that's WITH tax already! My senses are aware, I'm feeling giddy, and the excitement and anticipation is starting to build. This trip may seriously turn into reality for me, I just want to shout, scream, yadah, yadah, yadah.

Allons y!!!

8 comments:

Ranni said...

That sounds wonderful! I think I'd go ahead and give a definate 'I'm in' so as not to loose the chance of a lifetime. Have fun and take lots of pics!

Spin_Doc1 said...

Yup, Yup, Yup!

Joy said...

Well, I've pretty much given a definite yes to my friend. We're thinking of booking our tickets this weekend. This is so surreal!

Heather Jane said...

Joy - I ADORED France!

You will have an amazing time there and possibly extend your stay. Don't say I didn't warn you.
And the French will come in handy, even if you are like me and took it for seven years in school but still cannot hold a conversation!

The people of France and the Quebecois cannot understand one another, but they can understand us!

I'm jealous, seriously.

Michelle said...

It's an amazing opportunity ~ I wish I was able to experience it with you. Have a blast.

How have you been anyway?

i used to be me said...

lucky girl!

Anonymous said...

wow! that's great! you lucky girl. :)

Joy said...

chj,
girly how goes it in rainy vancouver? or shall i say "hot" vancouver? i'm with you in the seven years of french classes and still unable to hold conversations. sucks that our french teachers had to focus so much on conjugating verbs. ah well, i'll get by.

nnm,
i am super stoked about this trip!!! gives me something to definitely look forward to. i'm doing alright, we need to catch up soon. :)

ug and pia,
blessed is more like it. :) but thank you.