Monday, July 3, 2006

Back

So I just got back from Niagara Falls a few hours ago and I am absolutley spent. I'd love to share the highlights of this trip but it will have to wait. I've been up since 5:30 AM, my brain feels like mush and my thoughts are barely coherent. Since I moved into a new place, I won't have access to the internet until this Friday, when the cable guy will hook my place up with the necessities, ie. cable, internet & phone. I'm at Starbucks right now and only have about 15 minutes left. Yes, my idiot self paid the 6 bucks for the hour. But I was desperate! I needed to email some reports to my supervisor this afternoon.

Anyways, I have some real doozies to share from this road trip and so stay tuned. If y'all are good, I may even post some pictures. Larissa, hint...hint...you've got my email address :P

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

get some rest first. hope to see more of your posts soon. :)

Eddo said...

Pictures! Yeah!

No internet? That would be DEVESTATING to me and so thankfully my work pays for unlimited Starbucks/T-Mobile Hotspots so I can always stay connected.

I'll check back for the pics!

Larissa said...

All I will say is, be nice. Otherwise I may run you down with my '78 Chevy Impala.

clew said...

Hi Joy! Finding my way back into blogworld. Wanted to let you know. HUGS!

Theresa said...

Ahem! It's Saturday, Lady. Still waiting for the doozies.

Joy said...

sorry T, still waiting for the pics from Larissa (a-hem).

Larissa said...

I have to wait for my sister to send them to me!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see how your trip went!