Thursday, July 13, 2006

Meme....Meme.....Meme!

So I got tagged by the sassy Unacknowledged Genius to do the five things meme thingy and so here goes....

In My Purse
Sony Clie PDA
Cell Phone
Rosebud Strawberry Lipgloss (I NEVER leave home without it!)
Newsweek magazine (yes I am a news junkie)
wallet

In My Refridgerator
Strawberries
Cabot Vermont sharp cheddar cheese (yum!)
3 bottles of Michelob Ultra
Romaine Lettuce
Mushrooms (no, not THOSE kind of mushrooms!)

In My Closet
Tons of shoes (yes, I'm a shoe whore)
Clothes
A big purple tulip fleecy blanket (my cousin Anna likes to call it the "porn blanket" - don't ask)
Purses galore
Weights

In My Car
Sunglasses
Stenopad
Pens
Another Newsweek magazine (yes i am a veritable newsweek whore)
Big bag of clothes to drop off at the Goodwill

Not sure who to tag so go ahead and knock yourselves out and Meme Meme Meme!!!



1 comment:

i used to be me said...

thanks for playing along and have fun camping!