Friday, July 28, 2006

TGIF

I thought this week would never end. It's been an incredibly slow week and I am thankful it's Friday. This afternoon my cousin, Anna , flies in from Vancouver and so I'm pretty excited about her arrival. Lately I've been craving the familiarity of family, expecially with Anna and her older sister Gail. Seeing that things within my immediate family seem so dysfunctional lately and accepting the reality of their own limitations, my relationship with Anna and Gail has been the only constant and calming force in my life as of late. I hate it that they live so far away.

This weekend and part of next week will be fairly busy and so my presence online may be somewhat scarce. Well, time for me to face the heat and humidity outside. Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Spin_Doc1 said...

Have fun! And don't melt in the heat.

Dickie Chick said...

You too J!! Have a great weekend!

Joy said...

spinner -
i think i've already melted. i think i had a second of insanity a little earlier when i thought about going for a run this afternoon. NOT.

dickie girl,
hon, you do know how envious i am of you don't you? going away on your mexican vacation! give little "o" a big kiss and hug from her auntie j.