Friday, February 13, 2009

Update

So I did get away and it was COLD. Nonetheless, I had a deliciously relaxing time with my wonder-friend, Becky. Two and a half days of girl time before her husband, Lars, arrived back to Chicago from a ski trip in Tahoe. Later in the visit, I was able to spend time with my very long-time and dear friend, Jana, jaunting through her favorite parts of the city and showing of Chicago's fine architecture and art. A few pics.....


Hanging out with Jana in the Windy City



Oh the sheer silliness of it all!

The Bean at Millennium Park in Chicago. It looks like a bean
but it's actually British artist Anish Kapoor's, "Cloud Gate".

Cold much? A very white Lake Michigan behind us.



A lovely family photo of Becky, Lars, and their sweet pup, Drexel.

It was so hard to leave but alas, real life was calling me back to Philly. I'm thinking that another visit this summer to Chi-town should suffice.

I really, really miss Becky.

1 comment:

Dickie Chick said...

Glad you had a great time girl! Looks like fun!