Monday, July 23, 2007

The Weekend

Just thought I'd post a pictorial account of the weekend. Enjoy gawking at them!


As a result of the "lovely" hot and humid weather out here in the east coast I've had this incredible hankering for water ice, preferably Rita's Water Ice with gelati. Since I can't make it to Rita's every time I get one of these water ice cravings, I've been buying a pack of 6 water ices from Wegmans. Luigi's water ice isn't too bad, in fact I would highly recommend the lemon flavored ones!

My friend, Iowagirl, was in San Francisco this past weekend and so I picked up her puggle, Jacinda on Saturday from her place (her roommates were dog sitting for her) so she and Georgie could have some quality doggy time. Here's the two of them panting away after running circles around my livingroom for who knows how long. Typical behavior for the both of them when they get together.
Driving to Pet Smart for some dog food and toys. Georgie and Jacinda enjoying the summer breeze from my car window. No, I did NOT take this picture while I was driving! We were waiting at a red light. :)

On Saturday night I took the dogs, along with two friends from church, to Clark Park in west Philly, where the Philadelphia Orchestra were giving a free concert. Classical music makes me happy!!!

Georige and her new friend at Clark Park. There was this adorable little girl who was sitting next to us with her parents who was slowly inching her towards Georgie so she could sit next to her and pet her. It was the cutest thing!

Irishgirl, PAgirl, and I decided to play hooky from church yesterday and drove down to the Jersey shore for some beach time. It was a perfect beach day!


Mine and PAgirl's feet, waiting for the waves to hit the shore.





6 comments:

Jenn said...

Ohhh....come on now.....be like me and take pictures while driving. :D

Though I think driving and taking pictures and managing two puppies would be a bit much. ;)

Spin_Doc1 said...

Are you finally out growning the puppy stage?

Anonymous said...

Nice stems

Joy said...

aa-
sorry girl, i'm not an expert like you are. ;) go on any vacay's lately??

spinner-
she's getting there. although as i write this, georgie just pooped on the living room floor. she isn't completely house broken yet, but great strides have been made. :) how's meadow doing?

anonymous-
thanks. i think. nonetheless, reveal thyself! although i do have a inkling of who you might be. :D

Anonymous said...

The beach looks very nice! Looks a lot cleaner than English Bay, especially after our fireworks last night.

Jenn said...

Joy - Just got back a week ago from Ohio to visit Beth and Chris. Both asked how you were doing. :)