Thursday, February 1, 2007

Home

It's been an incredibly long travel day and I am exhausted. I'm visiting my family in Vancouver for the next 12 days and so my presence will be more scarce than it already is. I really need to get my blogging act together one of these days and post on a more regular basis. Who knows? I may have some blogworthy experiences with the family. It's always an "adventure" whenever I'm out here.

The flight to Seattle was uneventful, however I had this guy sitting next to me on the flight from Philly to Salt Lake City who kept trying to chat me up. I swear, this guy had NO CLUE with social cues. Most of my responses to him consisted of one word answers and when I pulled up my blanket and pushed my seat back so I could go to sleep, he still didn't get it! I mean, HELLO!!! My eyes are shut and my blanket is practically covering my face. What part of my body language of "Leave me the hell alone" did he not understand???

The last leg of the trip went much better since I had a window seat and the seat next to me was empty. Thank the good Lord.

3 comments:

Spin_Doc1 said...

The best is when you sit next to a hottie and flirt the entire trip!

Joy said...

Spinner,
True. That's what happened when I flew to Paris. Exchanged numbers at the end. Let's just say that I worked it a little bit. ;)

Amy said...

Whenever I'm on a plane lately, I pray not to get comments or dirty looks about having children. An airplane is not the best place to announce that you are a "breeder."