Sunday, February 11, 2007

Home.....Still.

I know it's been over a week since I've posted. Of course, visiting my family here in the west coast is not without its usual spurts of visiting everyone and their dog in a matter of 12 days. I have, however, had some down time and wouldn't you know it, caught some sort of cold/cough virus from my cousin and her kids. Lovely. This cold hasn't completely debilitated me, I spent the day yesterday with BFF gallivanting around Granville Island in Vancouver, however this cold has defintely worn me out. This morning was spent curled up on my parents' living room couch, watching Molly Ringwald in "Pretty in Pink", while surrounded with wads of used kleenex tissues.

Right now I am so looking forward to returning back to east coast so I can resume my relatively "normal" life.

Laters.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Well, if you are going to be sick, Pretty in Pink makes it all better. Add some Say Anything, and you are back to normal!

Spin_Doc1 said...

Take care of yourself!