Monday, January 8, 2007

Christmas Festivities

I know this is probably a few weeks late but I figured I'd post a few pictures taken over the Christmas holidays. The following pictures were taken, yet again, at my place, along with Irishgirl and our ex-roommates, PAgirl and Iowagirl. You may notice the adorable puggle Iowagirl is holding in her arms. Her name is Jacinda.
So I cooked our evening meal, which was enjoyed by all, and later opened presents given by PA girl. Of course, we see Irishgirl imbibing on her glass of wine. The dork.

Iowagirl, who is our resident "bartender" brought some lovely liquor so she could make some nice Christmas drinks and martinis. Our lovely "bar" stand is looking a little ghetto, huh?



Iowagir shakin' it up. She made some fabulous concoctions that evening. And no, there wasn't a repeat of the Yellow Tail incident, we were VERY good. :D

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey, girl! happy new year! may you be blessed more this year. =)

Amy said...

Lay off the booze, Iowagirl! Jeesh!

Theresa said...

Sounds like a lot of fun.
Watch yourself around those IowaGirls though. They'll be happy to take you down a path of sin!